Google Search:

Academic Regulations

Back to List

Independent Study Units

Undergraduates may enroll in a maximum of eight units of 195-199 courses per term. PLEASE NOTE: After completing 32 units of 195-199 credit on a letter grade basis, students must take any additional 195-199 courses on a Pass/No Pass basis.

Most Independent field study courses (195) must be taken on a Pass/No Pass basis. Students should check with their major department for any restrictions and limitations on 195 courses.

Students with an outstanding Incomplete grade in a 195-199 course may not register for another 195-199 course until the Incomplete grade is removed.

See departmental listings and individual course descriptions for specific requisites and credit limitations.